Friday, November 18, 2011

It's snowing. It's Christmas Quilting Time. It's All Good!

When I lock myself in my sewing room, great things are bound to happen! Given enough time, space, money and energy, who knows what can happen!

Here are a couple of the Christmas table runners I completed this week. The first one is quite elegant and traditional.  The second one is made from Moda's Basic Gray Jovial collection. I didn't like the fabrics when I first saw them in my LQS, but thought I'd take a change - they grew on me!
tab




Now I'm working on some Mug Rugs and watching the snow come down. It's not even Thanksgiving yet - what' with all that white stuff? Our ski mountain is certain to be open next week for it's Thanksgiving Day Opening!

Enjoy!
Barb

2 comments:

  1. beautiful runner! I love chevron designs...may have to make one soon. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things did happen! The runner are just great for Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...