Sunday, January 8, 2012

Controlled Chaos!

I am finally making some order out of my chaos, and it does feel GOOD! Now if I could only figure out how to keep it in order?

For me, 2012 is my Year of Learning. I have already bought enough fabric to stock the Moda Factory, so now I just need to learn how to creativity put it all together.

To that end, I've decided to take time to do two things each month:  master free motion quilting and learn new skills with quilt block construction.  And to accomplish this, my online friends have made it super easy!

First, thanks to Sewcalgal, there is a terrific program called 2012 Free Motion Quilting Class. And it's free! What's not to love about that? Plus, she has a year's worth of free motion quilting experts lined up to share their insights in how to make machine quilting a pleasure instead of the chore it now is for me.

After I signed up for the FMQ class, along came the Craftsy Block of the Month.  And it's free too!  How can we not take advantage of all this great, free instruction, right at our fingertips? 

You can still have time to jump aboard at http://www.craftsy.com/class/The-Craftsy-Block-of-the-Month/50

I'm very excited for this journey to begin. Why not jump on board, too?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...