Thursday, February 9, 2012

Switch from Google Friends Connect to LinkyFollowers

Just when you get the hang of things in the computer world, something changes! Now it is Google Friends Connect.  Apparently if you have a blog that is not hosted through Blogger, the GFC Followers will disappear on March 1. And rumor has it that even Blogger blogs will lose the GFC followers sometime down the road as Google begins to transfer everything over to Google+.

So whatever the landscape of staying in touch becomes, I am now using LinkyFollowers. It will behave the same way GFC has done by keeping you abreast of your favorite blogs.

Even though I use Blogger, I'm giving it a try. Might as well have things set up a little bit in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, This is tiring, huh? I am your new follower, blog and Linky! Please stop by and follow us too...I would love having you join us! Hope you have a beautiful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this, I hope I don't lose too many followers on my own blog because of it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...