Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Hands2Help 2018 Quilt On Its Way!

It sure feels good to give, doesn't it? Even when you don't get a direct thank you, but you know in your heart that your generosity will be appreciated.

Big smiles on my face as I got my Hands2Help 2018 quilt sent off in the mail yesterday.

A Cute Baby Girl Quilt for Hands2Help 2018

This was a simple patchwork quilt with fun pinks and oranges and browns. And a truck! And some farm animals scattered about. Different. And perfect for some little one!

My quilt went to Little Lambs Foundation for Kids out of Logan, Utah. Hoping it will find a good home through their efforts.

Thank you, Sarah, for once again spearheading this great cause. It will be fun to see how many quilts find new homes this year!

Quilting with a smile,
Barb

Linking up with:
Oh, Scrap!

11 comments:

  1. What a great quilt for a great cause! I love how fun the quilt is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Finish! Love all the cherry colors. That truck is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your patchwork quilt. It will find a loving home for sure. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING quilt! Some little person will hug it and love it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and fun fabrics you used in this quilt! It will surely be loved and provide comfort to someone in need. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling! Thank you for donating your lovely work to Little Lambs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love simple patchwork, and this one is lovely! Thanks for participating again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love that pink binding. Bound to make someone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen? Did you mean Sarah? That looks so cute, and I'd have loved to see the whole thing. That's one of my favorite causes - H2H, and Little Lambs received one from me this year, too. They really do a good thing, and I'm sure someone is already loving this one!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...